How to Know My Post UTME Screening Dates and Venue

How to Know My Post UTME Screening Dates and Venue

Have you registered for the upcoming post-UTME examination? Did you get the correct requirement for registration? Have you been taught about after registration? 

We will try to answer the question “After post-UTME registration what Next”

Most students feel once they have passed the JAMB and have registered for post-UTME they are a step away from admission. 

As such they go back home, sit relaxed, and wait for an official notice from the school or public announcement. 

It even gets worse with students who do not have a browsing phone or are living long distances from the school and do not know what's happening. 

While most schools go through the screening process as a post-UTME requirement, others give tests or exams to qualify students for admission 

Here we will be talking about how to know your post-UTME screening dates and venue 

What is post-UTME?

When do I check my post-UTME screening date and venue 

Where can I get my POST UTME screening venue and Date  

Requirements for checking the Post UTME screening Date and venue

A step-by-step guide on reprinting your school Post UTME date and venue 

Conclusion 

What is post-UTME?

Post UTME examination is an examination that is being given to students who have passed the dJAMB exercise program and have met the stipulated cut-off point. 

The post-UTME exercise is being administered by the school to a candidate who has applied for admission. 

While some schools don't give exams they only go through a screening exercise, Others do give screening tests to select only qualified students for the process 

When do I check my post-UTME screening date and venue 

The screening date is checked after the candidate has sat for jamb and has met the cut-off point. After this, he must have accepted the admission and applied for the post-UTME Exercise on the school's official website. 

The post-UTME exercise venue and screening are being released for all departments in the school attached in what is called a timetable.

The timetable is made online for all candidates of access and also is being pasted on the school notice board and sent to all departments by the school information unit. 

Where can I get my POST UTME screening venue and Date  

The Post UTME screening date and the venue are made accessible by all students online on the school's official website and also made available on the school notice board. The circulation process is being carried out by the school director of information. 

1. Online (school website )
  2. Through Reprinting
  3. On your registration slip
  4. School Notice board
  5. On social media, student groups, etc

Online (school website)

This is one of the surest places where the post-UTME screening venue and date are being present. 

The post-UTME venue is updated on the school's official website before registration and sometimes still the registration process is over. 

All you need to do is log in to the school's official page and through the welcome page you will see the related information.

Through Reprinting 

This is the case in most situations. Candidates are asked to reprint their slips and get the post-UTME date and venue. All you need do is to access your portal and print your slip. To access the portal here is what you need. 

Do you want to pass in the upcoming Post UTME SCREENING with flying colors? Download the ExamGuide Post UTME app today from https://www.examguide.com/offline

Requirements for checking the Post UTME screening Date and venue

Here is a list of requirements needed to check the post-UTME screening date and venue 

1. An active data connection
  2. Your school screening portal link 
  3. Your username 
  4. Jamb registration number 
  5. Your password 

A step-by-step guide on reprinting your school Post UTME date and venue 

The following steps are used to access your school Post UTME dashboard for reprinting. 

1. Using your preferred browser login to your school's official website 
  2. Input your username and password in the box provided 
  3. You have to note that your JAmb registration number is your username 
  4. Your surname is sometimes the password or the password you created during post-UTME registration. 
  5. Scroll down and you will find the post-UTME screening date. 
  6. Click on the reprint button just after the date 

On your Registration slip

You can also find your screening data, and venue in your registration slip. This is to say once you are done with your online registration, payment, etc, the registration slip will come with the screening date and venue. 

School Notice Board 

Most students do not take advantage of this as they do not want to get to the school to walk to this center. It is always pasted at the student affairs. You can walk in and check the notice board and check your results. 

On social media, student groups, messages, etc

This is the most common form of sending information. The information is being circulated to the director of information of the student union in each school. 

He or she sends out the memo which is being carried out by class reps, and also student aspirant groups, class admins, etc. 

Conclusion 

This brief article covers the different ways you can check your Post UTME screening date and date. All you need is to read carefully and follow the different steps and you will access your date and venue. 

For more information and inquiries you can comment.

Unwana Asuquo 2 months ago
0 1510

No comment found